1. Tie cords at one end of the heading tape.
2. Gently pull the loose cords at the other end of the heading tape, and gather to size required forming even pleats as you go along.
3. Once the curtain is gathered to the required width, tie the cords.
4. Insert your hooks (not provided) evenly into the row of pockets at the back of the heading tape.
5. Attach hooks to the track glider or thread through the eye of the ring and hang.
1. Insert hooks provided evenly into the back of the buckram heading.
2. Attach hooks to the track glider or thread through the eye of the ring and hang.
1. Thread each eyelet through the curtain pole to hang.
Brackets must be positioned 2cm in from each end of the head rail. If using more than 2 brackets, these need to be spaced evenly between the end two brackets.
1. Inside recess/Top fix - Position brackets against the surface and mark the surface through the TOP bracket fixing point.
Outside recess/ Face fix - Position brackets against the surface and mark the surface through the BACK bracket fixing point.
2. Drill hole at each marked position, and if required fit wall plugs.
3. Position brackets and screw securely into place.
4. Attach head rail to brackets
5. Insert the chain into the safety clip. Drill hole (use wall plugs if necessary) and securely fix the safety clip to a solid surface (with a screw) so that the chain is held permanently taut by the device. Make sure the distance between the two strands of the loop is not more than 5cm at the point of exit from the fixed tensioning device.
Young children can be strangled by loops in pull cords, chain, tapes, and inner cords that operate the product.
To avoid strangulation and entanglement, keep cords out of the reach of young children. Cords may become wrapped around a child’s neck.
Move beds, cots and furniture away from the window covering cords.
Do not tie cords together. Make sure cords do not twist and create a loop.
Please make sure that you follow the fitting instructions carefully and make sure any safety devices supplied are correctly installed. This product has been supplied with a fixed chain tensioning system and breakaway safety clips attached to each cord on the reverse of this blind. If any reasonable amount of weight is placed on the cord on the back of the blind these will breakaway leaving one side of the clip on the tape and the other on the cord.
The head rail should not be installed less than 1.5m from the ground.
The safety clip should be securely fixed to adjacent surface at the maximum distance from the top of the blind so the chains are held permanently taut by the device. Ensure the distance between the two strands of the loop is not more than 5cm at the point of exit from the device.